About Me

My photo
I am a very proud mama of two children. I have done a lot of reading over the past 7 years and worked very closely with our wonderful pediatrician and nurse practitioner and have learned some useful medical information that I hope other parents will find helpful. I believe parents to be their child's best advocate. We know their "normal". I believe it is our responsibility to understand their medical conditions, symptoms, lab results and diagnosis so we can ask good questions and ultimately help in the good health of our children. **I am NOT a doctor nor have I had any medical training. I am simply sharing information helpful in my specific situation.** Welcome to "Pediatric Mama"!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Pediatric Mama - My Purpose

Welcome to the "Pediatric Mama" blog.

I started this blog to share the medical tips and knowledge I've gained over the past few years dealing with a variety of condition in both my daughter and my son. I felt there should be information available for those parents whose children fall between "well" and "severally ill".

I hope this information from a parental standpoint will be helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment